ALREADY PREPPED 38 lb Case Boneless, Skinless Natural Chicken Thighs, Vacuum Packed and Freezer Ready
Current market price is $2.49 per lb 38 box for $94.62. VIP Insider's Members get 5% the lowest co-op pricing for $2.37per lb or $90.06 per case.
We are making one of our most coveted products even easier to deal with by taking all of the work out of the bulk chicken for you with our vacuum packed thighs and completely prepped for the freezer
Each bulk box of fresh untrimmed bulk chicken is taken to our USDA certified kitchen located right here in Utah and and vacuum packed in a 2 lb thigh pack . It is then frozen fresh to preserve flavor. When you pick up your chicken, you will find that all you have to do is place it your freezer. This is also a great box to get to split with others as it is already ready to go and easy to split the 2-lb packs.
The highly coveted boneless, skinless, natural chicken thighs are here! This part of the chicken is one of the most requested because of the rich taste, as well as versatility and ease in cooking. In fact, this article shares 11 Reasons Why We Love Chicken Thighs and each reason speaks for itself. Between the bits of extra fats, dark meat and tenderness, you will experience mouth joy that is hard to achieve with any other cut of chicken.
But to truly enjoy chicken thighs to their fullest, you need to start with a FRESH great quality thigh in the first place. We have sourced some of the best fresh thighs you can find on the market and for a great wholesale market price.
These are a very popular product and ready to grace your table with a savory, rich, fresh from the butcher experience! This source for fresh boneless, skinless chicken thighs are grown and raised on a small U.S. farm and processed and packed in Koch Foods facility. They are a high quality farm fresh product, straight to you in just a few days!
- fresh case of fresh, boneless, skinless, natural chicken thighs ready for packaging exactly how you want it!
- Born, raised, harvested and processed all on US soil
- No added hormones or steroids and is antibiotic free
- Chicken comes trimmed, but leaving some fats for that rich flavor (also making it perfect for Keto)! Depending on how much fat you like on your thighs, a small amount of extra trimming may be needed.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PICKUP ONLY ITEM! NO HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE THIS MONTH. Schedule shared below.
Notes about pickup:
1. Social distancing happens because you do not leave your car. We come to you in the parking lot and wear masks to serve you, but there is no exposure to one another. This is a safe and in fact the best practice even for those in quarantine to be able to get fresh food still.
2. You can send anyone to pickup your order. It does not need to be you. This allows you to work around any scheduling conflicts you may have, so you don't miss out.
NEXT PICKUP SCHEDULE ---> Click HERE
Benefits of buying this food through the local Utah chapter of Food and Meat Co-op:
- Bulk, wholesale group pricing for significant savings over retail
- Paid members get early ordering, express pickup, and 5% discount on orders. Learn more about membership HERE.
- Made fresh, packed fresh, delivered fresh all within a short time period - this means that you can actually eat fresh from the box for several weeks before needing to freeze any extras. That fresh before frozen taste experience is worth buying super fresh alone!
- Local processing - which means you are supporting local business and the local Utah economy from a few different levels! There are at least 3 local businesses that receive your business in this process, along with helping to support fellow local co-op families in Utah with group-buying benefits.
- Direct - there is no retail middle-man, which means that your product has only been touched by the butcher last and has not been sitting in store fridges for others to handle before you get it! This brings comfort and assurance that you have control from nearly the beginning.
- Employing more local workers - with this purchase, you are paying a local certified meatpacker to custom trim and vacuum pack your meats, saving you tons of time and providing incredible convenience, all while helping support local families with more work!