Utah Sweetheart Premier Turkey Breast Roast, Boneless, Cook-in-Bag - 4 Roast Case
Current Market Price is $3.79 lb sold in 22-24 lb case. VIP Insider's members receive an additional 5% off for $3.60 per lb.
We are bringing the local Utah communities a Utah made turkey product with these freezer-ready, oven ready, cook-in-bag Premier Boneless Turkey Breast Roasts. This turkey comes out of Moroni UT and is grown right here in our own mountain west!
In this case, you will find 4 Turkey Breast Roasts that are approximately 5-6 lbs each. This means each case is between 22-24.
This is a Scratch Weight product! That means that you will pay the highest weight price upfront and then when you get your specific case, you will be refunded the difference in weight. We are billed for the exact weight, and so we charge you the exact weight. But to pay our supplier before hand, we collect the full possible amount and then document the weight of your case and issue a refund after pickup for the difference. So you are paying exact weight of your specific case in the end!
Because these come already pre-packed, they will also be easy to distribute and share amongst neighbors and friends to split cases easily!
About this turkey breast roast:
• Boneless whole muscle turkey breast with natural skin covering — no trims, emulsions, fillers, or extenders
• Ready to cook from frozen or thawed state in cook-in-bag which automatically vents to assist in browning
• No added fats, oils, sugars, and no MSG
• Consistent shape for portion control
• Superior flavor, texture, and appearance. Perfect for buffet carving or center of the plate
In-Bag Roasting Instructions
DO NOT REMOVE ROAST FROM BAG! Place thawed roast in shallow pan. Puncture bag in two places to allow steam to escape. Insert meat thermometer* into center of roast. Determine total roasting time using chart below. Roast until internal temperature reaches 165°. Let roast stand 20-30 minutes. (CAUTION HOT!) Slit bag and drain juice. Remove roast from bag and carve crosswise into slices of desired thickness.
Approximate roasting times
Conventional oven (325°F/165°C) – 30-40 minutes/lb.
Convection oven (300°F/150°C) – 25-35 minutes/lb.
*Always use a meat thermometer, never rely on appearance alone.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PICKUP ONLY ITEM! NO HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE THIS MONTH.
Notes about pickup:
1. Social distancing happens because you do not leave your car. We come to you in the parking lot and wear masks to serve you, but there is no exposure to one another. This is a safe and in fact the best practice even for those in quarantine to be able to get fresh food still.
2. You can send anyone to pick up your order. It does not need to be you. This allows you to work around any scheduling conflicts you may have, so you don't miss out.
NEXT PICKUP SCHEDULE ---> Click HERE
Benefits of buying this product through the local Utah chapter of Food and Meat Co-op:
- Bulk, wholesale group pricing for a significant savings over retail.
Members get to order early and get 5% off. Learn more about paid membership HERE.
- Made in Utah - straight out of Mornoi Utah through local farms that are then processed at the nearby Norbest facility.
- Made fresh, packed fresh, flash frozen to preserve freshness all within a short time period. This process makes for wonderful fresh flavor preservation.
- Local distributing - which means you are supporting local business and the local Utah economy from a few different levels! There are at least 2 local businesses that receive your business in this process, along with helping to support fellow local co-op families in Utah with group buying benefits.
- Direct - there is no retail middle-man, which means that your product has only been touched by the butcher last and has not been sitting in store fridges for others to handle before you get it! This brings comfort and assurance that you have a control from nearly the beginning.