Current market price is $4.09 per lb sold in 2lb vacuum packs in 20 lb frozen box for $73.62. VIP Insider's Members get an additional 5% off lowest pricing for $3.89 per lb or $70.02 per case.
As one of our most popular chicken products, we are bringing back fresh chicken tenderloins for October! Grab it and stock up while you can and have also provided this option already completely prepped for the freezer!
Each bulk box of fresh untrimmed bulk chicken is taken to our USDA certified kitchen located right here in Utah and nicely trimmed and vacuum packed in a 2 lb tenderloin pack (between 8-10 tenderloins). It is then frozen fresh to preserve flavor. When you pick up your chicken, you will find that all you have to do is place it your freezer. This is also a great box to get to split with others as it is already ready to go and easy to split the 2-breast packs.
If you want the very best part of the chicken, we would suggest grabbing these beautifully trimmed and cleaned chicken breast tenderloins. These are select thinner sliced parts of the chicken breast, which equates to the highest quality part of the chicken available.
These are a very popular product with ease and simplicity as you just have to bag and freeze exactly how you want. This source for fresh boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloins are grown and raised on a small U.S. farm and processed and packed in Koch Foods facility. They are a high quality farm fresh product, straight to you in just a few days!
- 20 lb case of chicken breast tenderloins, packed in 10 - 2lb vacuum packs and frozen so all you have to do is place it in the freezer!
- Born, raised, harvested and processed all on US soil
- Raised on a small farm in the midwest and cage-free with strict farming practices
- No added hormones or steroids and is antibiotic free
- Chicken comes beautifully trimmed and cut out only the best part of the breast for this product!
SOLD OUT: Please fill out the form below if you would like to be on the waiting list:
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PICKUP ONLY ITEM! NO HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE THIS MONTH. Schedule shared below.
Notes about pickup:
1. Social distancing happens because you do not leave your car. We come to you in the parking lot and wear masks to serve you, but there is no exposure to one another. This is a safe and in fact the best practice even for those in quarantine to be able to get fresh food still.
2. You can send anyone to pickup your order. It does not need to be you. This allows you to work around any scheduling conflicts you may have, so you don't miss out.
NEXT PICKUP SCHEDULE
Wednesday, October 14th: Salt Lake County, 10-11am, Autism Solutions Parking Lot,1785 W 7888 S, West Jordan, UT 84088
Wednesday, October 14th: Davis County, 12:30-1:30pm, Rocky Mountain Tumbling Parking Lot, 269 E 200 S, Clearfield, UT 84015
Wednesday, October 14th: Weber County, 2:30-3pm Hub City Coffee Co. 3525 Grant Ave, Ogden 84405, United States
Friday, October 16th: Utah County, 12:30-1:30pm, Xavier Paint Contracting Parking Lot, 96 N 1800 W, Unit 19, Lindon, UT 84042
Saturday, October 17th: North Ogden/Farr West Area, 9:30-10am, Exact location TBD
Saturday, October 17th: Murray Area, 12:30-1 pm, Exact location TBD
Benefits of buying this food through the local Utah chapter of Food and Meat Co-op:
Bulk, wholesale group pricing for a significant savings over retail and other meat companies (online, in-store or delivery).
No added hormones and anti-biotic free. Also grown on small farms, cage-free.
Brought to Utah Fresh, hand trimmed and vacuum packed to preserve freshness.This saves tons of time and even extra money on not needing freezer or vacuum bags.
Natural - free of added hormones and steroids and antibiotic free with minimal processing to make for as natural as you can get when it comes to chicken drumsticks.
Direct - there is no retail middle-man, which means that your product has only been touched by the butcher last and has not been sitting in store fridges for others to handle before you get it! This brings comfort and assurance that you have a control from nearly the beginning.