We are so excited to be partnering with Emergency Essentials for their freeze-dried foods with a 25-year shelf life. Their products are tried, true and delicious. And per Co-op style, we source the highest quality of foods for a group buying deal. They are a Utah-based company and they have very comparable pricing BEFORE the co-op discount, which makes it a good option for all of us!
As such, we will be able to get some amazing deals as a group with group-buying discounts.
To help your budget and your food storage planning, we are planning to offer this 30-day supply of freeze-dried foods, covering a month's worth of food for 1 person, 2 weeks for 2 people or even 72 hours for 10 people!
In my house, I am planning to buy one bucket a month for the next 8 months so every member of my household has a 30-day supply. We have 8 people in our home. This will store for 25-years, but we also enjoy camping and other outdoor activities that these will be perfect for while we refill each month.
Here's what is included with your 1-month kit:
- 2 buckets with 282 servings total for 2,080 calories and 48 grams of protein per person, per day
- 14 Varieties of food to help avoid food fatigue in an emergency
- 100% USA made and packed product (Utah based)
- Easy to transport, stackable buckets for on-the-go emergencies
- Durable buckets that protect from pests, water and elements
- One-pot prep for easy and fast emergency meal prep