11 lb Top Sirloin Steak: Utah Natural Beef, Hand Cut and Trimmed
Food and Meat Co-Op
Current Market Price is $8.99 lb sold in 11 lb case. VIP Insider's members will save an additional 5% for $8.54 per lb!
For CACHE VALLEY ONLY, will not be available or delivered to the Salt Lake Valley and surrounding areas.
If you are looking for a better than "top shelf from the grocery store" type of beef product that is actually a direct, Utah processed, hand cut and hand trimmed steak that yields a superior beef product, then you have found the RIGHT product for the RIGHT price in this TOP sirloin steak. In fact, this is a steak that you will find on the plates of many local steakhouses in Utah, but you can enjoy that same flavor and beef flair at home for a better than direct price!
What joy it brings to offer such an amazing beef product to our community! These steaks are cut and packed here in Utah, helping to support our local economy too! In addition, not only will you find the cut, color and smell to be of good quality, you will also be able to taste it with the natural, no added hormones or steroids and antibiotic free beef. This beef is grass-fed and grain finished to give that flavor that everyone craves while also raising a better beef product.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PICKUP ONLY ITEM! NO HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE THIS MONTH.
Notes about pickup:
1. Social distancing happens because you do not leave your car. We come to you in the parking lot and wear masks to serve you, but there is no exposure to one another. This is a safe and in fact the best practice even for those in quarantine to be able to get fresh food still.
2. You can send anyone to pickup your order. It does not need to be you. This allows you to work around any scheduling conflicts you may have, so you don't miss out.
NEXT PICKUP SCHEDULE
Wednesday, October 28th: Cache Valley, 2-3pm,
Exact Location TBD, Logan, UT 84321
Benefits of buying this sausage through the local Utah chapter of Food and Meat Co-op:
- Bulk, wholesale group pricing for a significant savings over retail.
- Made fresh, packed fresh, delivered fresh all within a short time period - this means that you can actually eat locally processed and locally focused beef and a taste in that freshness that can't be beat.
- Natural beef with no added hormones or steroids or additives and antibiotic free beef.
- Local processing - which means you are supporting local business and the local Utah economy from a few different levels! There are at least 3 local businesses that receive your business in this process, along with helping to support fellow local co-op families in Utah with group buying benefits.
- Direct - there is no retail middle-man, which means that your product has only been touched by the butcher last and has not been sitting in store fridges for others to handle before you get it! This brings comfort and assurance that you have a control from nearly the beginning.