Grab the 15 lb optionHERE if you want to start with half as much.
The bacon that we offer through our co-op comes with high customer reviews and approval and is one of the most popular products that we offer during our pickups due to the exceptional flavor, freshness and quality of this thick-cut bacon!
Enjoy the incredibly fresh taste of freshly made and freshly sliced from the center part of the pork belly,which means it's 30% MEATIER than traditional bacon you find in the store (also means 30% less fat).This bacon is made specifically for fine restaurants, and now we get to bring it to you DIRECT FROM THE SOURCE and straight to your trunk at your monthly pickup!
We don't know about you, but if you are anything like us, the taste and bacon experience will make or break your day! This bacon is a DAY MAKER!
Seriously though, this bacon has been taste-tested by picky eaters everywhere from picky moms, to picky dads, picky kids and especially picky teens and toddlers. We have found a wonderful source for bacon produced right here in Utah.
Raised with ethical farming practices and with strict safety measures to ensure some of the best bacon to grace your breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, anytime table! We are proud to be offering such a fine bacon product, you will be happy too!
- 15 lb fresh case with 12-14 slices per lb (nice and thick!) for 180-210 slices per case
- Center cut, which means cut from the meatier center part of the pork belly and naturally means 30% meatier (30% less fat) than traditional grocery store bacon
- Foodservice quality, meaning bacon made for fine restaurants, but straight to your trunk now too through the co-op!
- FRESH, NEVER FROZEN. In fact, when you receive it, it will have been packed within in the past 2 weeks and stays fresh for weeks before needing to freeze.
- Since it is sold in bulk, it allows you to re-pack for the freezer exactly how you want.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PICKUP ONLY ITEM! NO HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE THIS MONTH. Schedule shared below.
Notes about pickup:
1. Social distancing happens because you do not leave your car. We come to you in the parking lot and wear masks to serve you, but there is no exposure to one another. This is a safe and in fact the best practice even for those in quarantine to be able to get fresh food still.
2. You can send anyone to pickup your order. It does not need to be you. This allows you to work around any scheduling conflicts you may have, so you don't miss out.
Benefits of buying this food through the local Utah chapter of Food and Meat Co-op:
Bulk, wholesale group pricing for a significant savings over retail
Made fresh, packed fresh, delivered fresh all within a short time period - this means that you can actually eat fresh from the box for several weeks before needing to freeze any extras. That fresh before frozen taste experience is worth buying super fresh alone!
Local processing - which means you are supporting local business and the local Utah economy from a few different levels! There are at least 3 local businesses that receive your business in this process, along with helping to support fellow local co-op families in Utah with group buying benefits.
Direct - there is no retail middle-man, which means that your product has only been touched by the butcher last and has not been sitting in store fridges for others to handle before you get it! This brings comfort and assurance that you have a control from nearly the beginning.