Old Fashioned Fry Sauce Gallon - Utah's Original Sauce
Current Market Price is $20.00 per case. VIP Insider's members receive an additional 5% off for $19.00 per case.
Have you ever heard of fry sauce? Well, if you are a Utah native, you grew up on the stuff...and if you are a transplant...you likely quickly learned what it is because, well, fry sauce IS Utah!
In fact, HuffPost coined Utah's Fry Sauce as "The Most Incredible Condiment You Haven't Heard Of" and for good, incredible reason! But WE ARE UTAH and so we already know that.
And guess what...this dollop of fry goodness was claimed to be invented in 1948 by the original Arctic Circle chef in Salt Lake City and we have found the source and instead of the tiny little Arctic Circle (or Iceberg or Warren's) dipping cups, you can drink this by the gallon (literally) because we are bringing this ORIGINAL straight to you from it's Utah production facility!
This is something anyone can get excited about! And with a long fridge life (if it even lasts that long), it's the perfect addition to your family's favorite meals. So don't buy the expensive retail labeled Arctic Circle Fry Sauce in the store, or even hoard the little dipping cups from your favorite local fast food joint, save the expense and trouble and go straight for the gallon jug!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PICKUP ONLY ITEM! NO HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE THIS MONTH. Schedule shared below.
Notes about pickup:
1. Social distancing happens because you do not leave your car. We come to you in the parking lot and wear masks to serve you, but there is no exposure to one another. This is a safe and in fact the best practice even for those in quarantine to be able to get fresh food still.
2. You can send anyone to pick up your order. It does not need to be you. This allows you to work around any scheduling conflicts you may have, so you don't miss out.
NEXT PICKUP SCHEDULE ---> Click HERE
Benefits of buying this food through the local Utah chapter of Food and Meat Co-op:
- Bulk, wholesale group pricing for significant savings over retail
- Paid members get early ordering, express pickup, and 5% discount on orders. Learn more about membership HERE.
- Made fresh, packed fresh, delivered fresh - this means that you can actually eat fresh from the jar for several weeks before needing to freeze any extras. That fresh before frozen taste experience is worth buying super fresh alone!
- Local processing - which means you are supporting local business and the local Utah economy from a few different levels! There are at least 3 local businesses that receive your business in this process, along with helping to support fellow local co-op families in Utah with group-buying benefits.
- Direct - there is no retail middle-man, which means that your product has only been touched by the butcher last and has not been sitting in store fridges for others to handle before you get it! This brings comfort and assurance that you have control from nearly the beginning.