Family Mixed Staples Boxes - 7 different cuts of Beef, Pork and Poultry (Hand-trimmed locally, Vacuum-packed, Freezer Ready)
BRAND NEW to the co-op THIS MONTH!
Current Market Price is $129 per monthly supply of mixed poultry boxes! VIP Insider's members receive an additional 5% off lowest co-op prices for $122.55 per prepped box!
As we have a quest to not only help our local food sources, we also want to continue to find practical and helpful solutions for families all across Utah. as such, we have curated a staples box intended to serve families a monthly portion of our most popular protein cuts! We have been working for that past 8 months to make this local poultry box happen and it's HERE!
Perfect meal size vacuum-sealed portions of 7 different cuts of the most popular proteins from the beef, pork, chicken and turkey categories for a space-saving, time-saving solution for the many families that wanted to take advantage of our co-op buying opportunities but in sizes that are more manageable monthly.
When you pick it up, all you have to do is put it right into your freezer! It also takes up a lot less space in a freezer, making it the perfect meat staples solution.
NEW! Family Staples Mixed Meat Box
- Perfect for limited freezer space
- Enough protein for a family of 4 for 1-month
- 7 cuts of proteins for all meal types, totaling 30 lbs.
- 5lb ground beef, 3lb bacon, 2lb ground sausage, 4lb pork chops, 16lb different chicken cuts
- Enough for 20 meals using proteins with nice variety
- BEST Value curated mixed meats box using our unique co-op buying
- Only $129 each month
- $2.15 per HEARTY 8oz. serving (double serving size of other boxes)
- Made locally (right in Ogden, UT)
- Hand cut by professional local meat cutters
- Vacuum sealed and freezer ready!
What's in the Box?
- 3 - 2lb vacuum sealed packs of boneless, skinless, hand-trimmed chicken breast
- 3 - 2lb vacuum sealed packs of boneless, skinless, hand-trimmed chicken thighs with most fats remaining (for keto and delicious flavors!)
- 2 - 2lb vacuum sealed packs of bone-in, skin-on, hand-cut chicken thighs
- 5lb 80/20 natural ground beef
- 2 - 2lb vacuum sealed packs of natural local assorted pork chops
- 2 - 1lb packs of natural ground sausage
- 3lbs of Daily's bacon
20 meals using popular proteins for your monthly staple protein needs for your family! This is perfect for a family of 4 each month. So if you are less than 4, perhaps every other month and if if you are over 4-5 people, ordering more than 1 each month may meet your families needs. We are a family of 8, so two boxes per month is perfect for us!
Please note: all meats are natural, no additives (except bacon is cured), antibiotic-free, no added hormones or steroids.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PICKUP ONLY ITEM!
NO HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE THIS MONTH.
Notes about pickup:
1. Join a car line and stay in your vehicle. We will come to you to look up your order. Open your trunk and we will load you up. Safe, fast and easy!
2. You can send anyone to pick up your order. It does not need to be you. This allows you to work around any scheduling conflicts you may have, so you don't miss out.
NEXT PICKUP SCHEDULE ---> Click HERE
- Bulk, wholesale group pricing for significant savings over retail
- Paid members get early ordering, express pickup, and 5% discount on orders. Learn more about membership HERE.
- Made fresh, packed fresh, delivered fresh all within a short time period - this means that you can actually eat fresh from the box for several weeks before needing to freeze any extras. That fresh before frozen taste experience is worth buying super fresh alone!
- Local processing - which means you are supporting local business and the local Utah economy from a few different levels! There are at least 3 local businesses that receive your business in this process, along with helping to support fellow local co-op families in Utah with group-buying benefits.
- Direct - there is no retail middle-man, which means that your product has only been touched by the butcher last and has not been sitting in store fridges for others to handle before you get it! This brings comfort and assurance that you have control from nearly the beginning.
- Employing more local workers - with this purchase, you are paying a local certified meatpacker to custom trim and vacuum pack your meats, saving you tons of time and providing incredible convenience, all while helping support local families with more work!