CLEARANCE DEAL: 20 lb. case - Bulk FROZEN Chicken Tenderloins: Boneless, Skinless, Antibiotic-Free, Cage Free, No Added Hormones or Steroids
This item is a Clearance acquisition. As we make deals and search for fresh meats, we stumble across meats that were frozen before the use-by dates that were not able to be sold before this time. As such, when we acquire them for the community they are deeply discounted. They are still more than fine. Since these have been frozen in it's original commercial packaging, you just need to defrost and either use up all 20 lbs, cook up half or all at a time and freeze the cooked portions in smaller packs or repack and refreeze the entire box. These have only been frozen once. So they are fine and safe to freeze a second time. Most of the time, we are told not to refreeze and it is because the grocery stores often buy fresh and then freeze and then defrost for the shelves. So by the time a consumer gets it, it has already been frozen. This is an example of getting it at the stage before it hits the grocery shelves. But regardless, because you are getting 20 lbs of the best part of the chicken breast for more than 50% off!
If you want the very best part of the chicken, we would suggest grabbing these beautifully trimmed and cleaned chicken breast tenderloins. These are select thinner sliced parts of the chicken breast, which equates to the highest quality part of the chicken available.
These are a very popular product with ease and simplicity as you just have to bag and freeze exactly how you want. We normally sell these fresh, but the market on these fresh tenderloins is high right now, so the best way to get them is through this frozen case deal.
This source for these chicken breast tenderloins are grown and raised on a small U.S. farm and processed and packed in Koch Foods facility. They are a high-quality product
- 20 lb fresh case of trimmed chicken breast tenderloins that were put into a freezer because they did not sell before the best buy date in the foodservice world. Just defrost and repack how you want and refreeze. (see more notes above)
- Born, raised, harvested and processed all on US soil
- Raised on a small farm in the midwest and cage-free with strict farming practices
- No added hormones or steroids and is antibiotic-free
- Chicken comes beautifully trimmed and cut out only the best part of the breast for this product!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PICKUP ONLY ITEM! NO HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE THIS MONTH. Schedule shared below.
Notes about pickup:
1. Social distancing happens because you do not leave your car. We come to you in the parking lot and wear masks to serve you, but there is no exposure to one another. This is a safe and in fact the best practice even for those in quarantine to be able to get fresh food still.
2. You can send anyone to pickup your order. It does not need to be you. This allows you to work around any scheduling conflicts you may have, so you don't miss out.
NEXT PICKUP SCHEDULE ---> Click HERE
Benefits of buying this food through the local Utah chapter of Food and Meat Co-op:
- Bulk, wholesale group pricing for significant savings over retail and other meat companies (online, in-store or delivery).
- No added hormones and anti-biotic free. Also grown on small farms, cage-free.
- Made fresh, packed fresh, delivered fresh all within a short time period - this means that you can actually eat fresh from the box and pack and freeze or create freezer meals exactly how you want! That fresh direct taste makes for a delicious savory, butcher-like fresh experience in chicken!
- Natural - free of added hormones and steroids and antibiotic-free with minimal processing to make for as natural as you can get when it comes to chicken.
- Direct - there is no retail middle-man, which means that your product has only been touched by the butcher last and has not been sitting in store fridges for others to handle before you get it! This brings comfort and assurance that you have control from nearly the beginning.