The highly coveted boneless, skinless, natural chicken thighs are here! This part of the chicken is one of the most requested because of the rich taste, as well as versatility and ease in cooking. In fact, this article shares 11 Reasons Why We Love Chicken Thighs and each reason speaks for itself.
But to truly enjoy chicken thighs to their fullest, you need to start with a FRESH great quality thigh in the first place. We have sourced some of the best fresh thighs you can find on the market and for a great wholesale market price.
These are a very popular product and ready to grace your table with a savory, rich, fresh from the butcher experience! This source for fresh boneless, skinless chicken thighs are grown and raised on a small U.S. farm and processed and packed in Koch Foods facility. They are a high-quality, farm-fresh product, straight to you in just a few days!
- 40 lb fresh case of fresh, boneless, skinless, natural chicken thighs ready for packaging exactly how you want it!
- Born, raised, harvested, and processed all on US soil
- No added hormones or steroids and is antibiotic-free
- Chicken comes trimmed, but leaving some fats for that rich flavor (also making it perfect for Keto)! Depending on how much fat you like on your thighs, a small amount of extra trimming may be needed.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PICKUP ONLY ITEM! NO HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE THIS MONTH. Schedule shared below.
Notes about pickup:
1. Social distancing happens because you do not leave your car. We come to you in the parking lot and wear masks to serve you, but there is no exposure to one another. This is a safe and in fact the best practice even for those in quarantine to be able to get fresh food still.
2. You can send anyone to pickup your order. It does not need to be you. This allows you to work around any scheduling conflicts you may have, so you don't miss out.
Made fresh, packed fresh, delivered fresh all within a short time period - this means that you can actually eat fresh from the box for several weeks before needing to freeze any extras. That fresh before frozen taste experience is worth buying super fresh alone!
Local processing - which means you are supporting local business and the local Utah economy from a few different levels! There are at least 3 local businesses that receive your business in this process, along with helping to support fellow local co-op families in Utah with group-buying benefits.
Direct - there is no retail middle-man, which means that your product has only been touched by the butcher last and has not been sitting in store fridges for others to handle before you get it! This brings comfort and assurance that you have control from nearly the beginning.