40 lb Case Farm Fresh Bone-in, Skin-on Natural Chicken Thighs
Food and Meat Co-Op
Current market price is $0.84 per lb sold in FRESH in 40 lb box for $33.60. VIP Insider's Members get 5% the lowest co-op pricing for $0.80 per lb or $32 per case.
Per the request of many in our group, we are bringing the highly coveted natural chicken thighs in their even more natural state with the bone-in and skin-on.
These are a very popular product and ready to grace your table with a savory, rich, fresh from the butcher experience! This source for fresh boneless, skinless chicken thighs are grown and raised on a small U.S. farm and processed and packed in Koch Foods facility. They are a high quality farm fresh product, straight to you in just a few days!
- 40 lb fresh case of fresh, bone-in, skin-on, natural chicken thighs ready for packaging exactly how you want it!
- Born, raised, harvested and processed all on US soil, cage-free
- No added hormones or steroids and is antibiotic free
- Chicken comes trimmed, but leaving some fats for that rich flavor (also making it perfect for Keto)! Depending on how much fat you like on your thighs, a small amount of extra trimming may be needed.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PICKUP ONLY ITEM! NO HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE THIS MONTH. Schedule shared below.
Notes about pickup:
1. Social distancing happens because you do not leave your car. We come to you in the parking lot and wear masks to serve you, but there is no exposure to one another. This is a safe and in fact the best practice even for those in quarantine to be able to get fresh food still.
2. You can send anyone to pickup your order. It does not need to be you. This allows you to work around any scheduling conflicts you may have, so you don't miss out.
NEXT PICKUP SCHEDULE
SALT LAKE VALLEY:
Wednesday, October 14th: Salt Lake County, 10-11am,
Autism Solutions Parking Lot,1785 W 7888 S, West Jordan, UT 84088
Wednesday, October 14th: Davis County, 12:30-1:30pm,
Rocky Mountain Tumbling Parking Lot, 269 E 200 S, Clearfield, UT 84015
Wednesday, October 14th: Weber County, 2:30-3pm
Hub City Coffee Co. 3525 Grant Ave, Ogden 84405, United States
Friday, October 16th: Utah County, 12:30-1:30pm,
Xavier Paint Contracting Parking Lot, 96 N 1800 W, Unit 19, Lindon, UT 84042
Saturday, October 17th: North Ogden/Farr West Area, 9:30-10am,
IFA Country Stores, 1069 W 12th St, Ogden, UT 84404
Saturday, October 17th: Bountiful/Woods Cross Area, 11-11:30 am,
Exact location TBD
Saturday, October 17th: Murray Area, 12:30-1 pm,
Get Air Trampoline Park, 5546 South Express Way, S Murray Holladay Rd, Salt Lake City, UT 84117
Wednesday, October 28th: Cache Valley, 2:30-3:30pm,
IFA Country Stores, 2250 Main St, North Logan, UT 84341
Benefits of buying this food through the local Utah chapter of Food and Meat Co-op:
- Bulk, wholesale group pricing for a significant savings over retail and other meat companies (online, in-store or delivery).
- No added hormones and anti-biotic free.
- Made fresh, packed fresh, delivered fresh all within a short time period - this means that you can actually eat fresh from the box and pack and freeze or create freezer meals exactly how you want! That fresh direct taste makes for a delicious savory, butcher-like fresh experience in chicken!
- Natural - free of added hormones and steroids and antibiotic free with minimal processing to make for as natural as you can get when it comes to chicken drumsticks.
- Direct - there is no retail middle-man, which means that your product has only been touched by the butcher last and has not been sitting in store fridges for others to handle before you get it! This brings comfort and assurance that you have a control from nearly the beginning.