Another holiday appetizer treat just in time for the holiday season! Grab your 10lb case of 100% grassfed meatballs for quick healthier meals, or for those holiday gatherings. Serve them up through the harvest parties, to Thanksgiving season and even into Christmas parties. We will have you covered with the direct sourcing co-op pricing from Strauss healthier meats and small family farms brands!
These meatballs are:
- 100% Grassfed and finished
- No fillers, binders, extenders or corn syrup
- Raised on open pastures
- Never administered antibiotics or hormones
- Supports independent family farms
- Sold in 2 5lb frozen bulk bags
SOLD OUT. Please join the waiting list to be informed if additional stock becomes available:
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PICKUP ONLY ITEM! NO HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE THIS MONTH.
Notes about pickup:
1. Social distancing happens because you do not leave your car. We come to you in the parking lot and wear masks to serve you, but there is no exposure to one another. This is a safe and in fact the best practice even for those in quarantine to be able to get fresh food still.
2. You can send anyone to pickup your order. It does not need to be you. This allows you to work around any scheduling conflicts you may have, so you don't miss out.
NEXT PICKUP SCHEDULE
SALT LAKE VALLEY: Wednesday, October 14th: Salt Lake County, 10-11am, Autism Solutions Parking Lot,1785 W 7888 S, West Jordan, UT 84088
Wednesday, October 14th: Davis County, 12:30-1:30pm, Rocky Mountain Tumbling Parking Lot, 269 E 200 S, Clearfield, UT 84015
Wednesday, October 14th: Weber County, 2:30-3pm Hub City Coffee Co. 3525 Grant Ave, Ogden 84405, United States
Friday, October 16th: Utah County, 12:30-1:30pm, Xavier Paint Contracting Parking Lot, 96 N 1800 W, Unit 19, Lindon, UT 84042
Saturday, October 17th: North Ogden/Farr West Area, 9:30-10am, IFA Country Stores, 1069 W 12th St, Ogden, UT84404
Made fresh, packed fresh, flash frozen to preserve freshness all within a short time period. This process makes for wonderful fresh flavor preservation.
Local distributing - which means you are supporting local business and the local Utah economy from a few different levels! There are at least 2 local businesses that receive your business in this process, along with helping to support fellow local co-op families in Utah with group buying benefits.
Direct - there is no retail middle-man, which means that your product has only been touched by the butcher last and has not been sitting in store fridges for others to handle before you get it! This brings comfort and assurance that you have a control from nearly the beginning.