1 - 4oz. Bottle of Locally Made Zinc and Colloidal Silver Throat Immunity Spray (Peppermint Essential Oil Flavored)
Food and Meat Co-Op
Direct co-op bulk pricing is 1- 4oz. spray for $15. VIP members will also get an additional 5% off wholesale pricing, making it only $14.25 per bottle!
Whether COVID season or just a normal cold/flu season, it's nice to have a safe, mild general wellness and immunity spray that is safe for the whole family to provide overall health and wellness benefits.
Many users of this product will keep a bottle in the car, in a purse, in backpacks, at home, etc. It can be safely used all day. It's like a natural sanitizer, but for your mouth and face.
Zinc and colloidal silver are wonderful supplements to include in a wellness support plan for your family. As such, our co-op has sought out local produces and manufacturers of this product to get wholesale pricing. This spray is mild, but effective with the combination of Zinc and Colloidal silver, plus the addition of peppermint essential oil, for the benefits of this oil, but also leaves with a fresh breath feeling to kill a few birds with one stone. :)
This product is a private-label brand of The Michael Family (Cassie is one of the co-founders of this co-op). Cassie has been a small business entrepreneur in the state for many years. She helped co-found this co-op to help small businesses in Utah survive during the lockdown, but also has been an advocate for small business support even outside of a crisis.
Cassie has this product manufactured in Utah under her own brand and although this product is sold online through various retailers and shipped nationwide, because all parts of the process from manufacturing to labeling to distribution all being done in our State, we are taking the opportunity to skip the retail chain and bring directly to our co-op members for a bulk pricing discount, and to save on shipping (with no shipping by picking up locally with your other co-op orders).
*Please consult physician before adding any wellness products to health routine.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PICKUP ONLY ITEM! NO HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE THIS MONTH.
Notes about pickup:
1. Social distancing happens because you do not leave your car. We come to you in the parking lot and wear masks to serve you, but there is no exposure to one another. This is a safe and in fact the best practice even for those in quarantine to be able to get fresh food still.
2. You can send anyone to pickup your order. It does not need to be you. This allows you to work around any scheduling conflicts you may have, so you don't miss out.
NEXT PICKUP SCHEDULE
SALT LAKE VALLEY:
Wednesday, October 14th: Salt Lake County, 10-11am,
Autism Solutions Parking Lot,1785 W 7888 S, West Jordan, UT 84088
Wednesday, October 14th: Davis County, 12:30-1:30pm,
Rocky Mountain Tumbling Parking Lot, 269 E 200 S, Clearfield, UT 84015
Wednesday, October 14th: Weber County, 2:30-3pm
Hub City Coffee Co. 3525 Grant Ave, Ogden 84405, United States
Friday, October 16th: Utah County, 12:30-1:30pm,
Xavier Paint Contracting Parking Lot, 96 N 1800 W, Unit 19, Lindon, UT 84042
Saturday, October 17th: North Ogden/Farr West Area, 9:30-10am,
IFA Country Stores, 1069 W 12th St, Ogden, UT 84404
Saturday, October 17th: Bountiful/Woods Cross Area, 11-11:30 am,
Exact location TBD
Saturday, October 17th: Murray Area, 12:30-1 pm,
Get Air Trampoline Park, 5546 South Express Way, S Murray Holladay Rd, Salt Lake City, UT 84117
Wednesday, October 28th: Cache Valley, 2:30-3:30pm,
IFA Country Stores, 2250 Main St, North Logan, UT 84341
Benefits of buying this product through the local Utah chapter of Food and Meat Co-op:
- Bulk, wholesale group pricing for a significant savings over retail.
Paid members get early ordering, express pickup and 5% off. Learn about membership HERE.
- Manufactured, bottled, labeled and distributed locally, right here in the heart of the Wasatch front.
- Supporting MANY levels of small businesses in Utah. From the manufacturers to the distributors to the small family business ran by Cassie locally, you are supporting many levels of economic support in purchasing this product, keeping many families in business, while providing wellness support for your family!
- One time offering - because Utah has a shorter growing period, these local bulk produce deals are short lived and a one-time opportunity!
- Direct - there is no retail middle-man, which means that your product has only been touched by the butcher last and has not been sitting in store fridges for others to handle before you get it! This brings comfort and assurance that you have a control from nearly the beginning.