September promotion - receive 1 extra pound of ground sirloin for 6 lbs total!
As we have a quest to not only help our local food sources, we also want to continue to find practical and helpful solutions for families all across Utah. as such, we have curated a staples box intended to serve families a monthly portion of our most popular protein cuts! We have been working for that past 8 months to make this local poultry box happen and it's HERE!
Perfect meal size vacuum-sealed portions of 7 different cuts of the most popular proteins from the beef, pork, chicken and turkey categories for a space-saving, time-saving solution for the many families that wanted to take advantage of our co-op buying opportunities but in sizes that are more manageable monthly.
When you pick it up, all you have to do is put it right into your freezer! It also takes up a lot less space in a freezer, making it the perfect meat staples solution.
NEW! Family Staples Mixed Meat Box
- Perfect for limited freezer space
- Enough protein for a family of 4 for 1-month
- 7 cuts of proteins for all meal types, totaling 30 lbs.
- 5 lb natural ground sirloin (Plus 1 lb free for 6 total lbs)
- 2 - 2lb vacuum sealed packs of natural local assorted pork chops
- 1 - 2lb packs of natural ground sausage
- 3lbs of Daily's bacon
20 meals using popular proteins for your monthly staple protein needs for your family! This is perfect for a family of 4 each month. So if you are less than 4, perhaps every other month and if if you are over 4-5 people, ordering more than 1 each month may meet your families needs. We are a family of 8, so two boxes per month is perfect for us!
Please note: all meats are natural, no additives (except bacon is cured), antibiotic-free, no added hormones or steroids.
Notes about pickup:
1. Join a car line and stay in your vehicle. We will come to you to look up your order. Open your trunk and we will load you up. Safe, fast and easy!
2. You can send anyone to pick up your order. It does not need to be you. This allows you to work around any scheduling conflicts you may have, so you don't miss out.