We have listened and answered the needs of many families in our co-op! The bulk 40lb fresh cases of one cut of chicken is just too much for many families to deal with, to store in freezers and just overwhelming. We have been working for that past 8 months to make this local poultry box happen and it's HERE!
Perfect 2-lb vacuum sealed portions of 5 different cuts of poultry for a space-saving, time-saving solution for the many families that wanted to take advantage of our co-op buying opportunities but in sizes that are more manageable!
When you pick it up, all you have to do is put it right into your freezer! It also takes up a lot less space in a freezer, making it the perfect monthly poultry solution.
NEW Monthly Poultry Boxes!
- Perfect for limited freezer space
- Enough poultry for a family of 4 for 1-month
- 5 cuts of poultry, totaling 28 lbs.
- Enough for 16 meals using poultry with nice variety
- BEST Value curated poultry box using our unique co-op buying
- Only $109 each month
- $1.95 per HEARTY 8oz. serving (double serving size of other boxes)
- Made locally (right in Ogden, UT)
- Hand cut by professional local meat cutters
- Vacuum sealed and freezer ready!
- Freezer space saving
What's in the Box?
- 3 - 2lb vacuum sealed packs of boneless, skinless, hand-trimmed chicken breast
- 3 - 2lb vacuum sealed packs of boneless, skinless, hand-trimmed chicken thighs with most fats remaining (for keto and delicious flavors!)
- 3 - 2lb vacuum sealed packs of drumsticks/chicken legs
- 4 - 1lb packs of natural ground turkey
16 meals using poultry for your monthly poultry needs for your family! This is perfect for a family of 4 each month. So if you are less than 4, perhaps every other month and if if you are over 4-5 people, ordering more than 1 each month may meet your families needs. We are a family of 8, so two boxes per month is perfect for us!
About this chicken:
We have tried many brands of bulk direct chicken and this one is the most tender and moist. Hand-trimmed and packed locally, employing even more Utahns and supporting the local economy on an even deeper level!
The chicken is sourced from 350 small chicken farms across the midwest (Utah does not raise chicken for consumption locally). The benefit of this is that the chickens are raised on smaller farms with strict farming practices that are required to meet high standards. The chickens are also cage-free.
As such, not only can you feel good about choosing this chicken, but because of the process of being raised on smaller farms, the “woody breast” (that tough, stringy chicken experience) issue which is common amongst the bigger producers is greatly reduced (not eradicated as some chickens are lazier than others, even in a free-range environment), and that is something we have learned to appreciate in a better quality chicken.
Here’s an additional part that makes buying chicken through our local co-op even better! To truly enjoy a good quality chicken, you need to start with a FRESH quality source in the first place!
Natural, Cage-free raised chicken
Born, raised, harvested and processed all on US soil with strict farming practices
No added hormones or steroids and is antibiotic-free
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PICKUP ONLY ITEM! NO HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE THIS MONTH.
Notes about pickup:
1. Join a car line and stay in your vehicle. We will come to you to look up your order. Open your trunk and we will load you up. Safe, fast and easy!
2. You can send anyone to pick up your order. It does not need to be you. This allows you to work around any scheduling conflicts you may have, so you don't miss out.
Made fresh, packed fresh, delivered fresh all within a short time period - this means that you can actually eat fresh from the box for several weeks before needing to freeze any extras. That fresh before frozen taste experience is worth buying super fresh alone!
Local processing - which means you are supporting local business and the local Utah economy from a few different levels! There are at least 3 local businesses that receive your business in this process, along with helping to support fellow local co-op families in Utah with group-buying benefits.
Direct - there is no retail middle-man, which means that your product has only been touched by the butcher last and has not been sitting in store fridges for others to handle before you get it! This brings comfort and assurance that you have control from nearly the beginning.
Employing more local workers - with this purchase, you are paying a local certified meatpacker to custom trim and vacuum pack your meats, saving you tons of time and providing incredible convenience, all while helping support local families with more work!