- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts on the preheated grill and cook for about 6-8 minutes per side until cooked through and juices run clear. The exact cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts.
- While the chicken is grilling, prepare the Mediterranean salsa. In a bowl, combine the diced tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, Kalamata olives, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, and fresh parsley. Mix well.
- Season the salsa with salt and pepper to taste. Adjust the seasoning according to your preference.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Serve the grilled chicken topped with the Mediterranean salsa.
- You can garnish with additional fresh parsley if desired.
- This dish pairs well with a side of roasted potatoes, grilled vegetables, or a fresh salad.
Enjoy the vibrant flavors of the Mediterranean salsa paired with juicy grilled chicken!