February Breakfast Stock-up Month!
Join us in February 2021 to get co-op bulk pricing on breakfast meats and foods! From bacon and sausage to the different varieties of steaks (steak and eggs!) and even bringing back that Keta Wild-Caught Salmon that sold out in 1.5 hours in January for a second chance at delicious, healthy options!
But you WILL want to be on the February waitlist to be the first group notified after VIP's. We will give those on this list 24-hours to order before we announce to the public.
January 2021 - Thank you for the BEST MONTH YET!
What an amazing blessing to see the Food and Meat Co-op in Utah growing massively month over month! This month (January), we handed out 1500 cases of food to hundreds of families all over the Wasatch Front!
It took 45 volunteers, 2 truck drivers with 2 full trucks over 2 days to make this happen for our Utah community!
Not only did we get the opportunity to work with local, western and midwest farmers and producers, but we also got to support local non-GMO potato farmer and a local small business that produces organic ancient grains in bulk join us on site!
We are excited for 2021 and we are already off to an incredible start. Food and Meat Co-op is expanding and we are coming to Tooele and Heber valley next!
Join the February Wait List by adding your name to this form 👇
How The Utah Co-op Works
We are a group of consumers in Utah that band together as a community to make big bulk orders of food online ahead of time. The foods are primarily meat and produce, but many other things too. We order this way to be able to get bulk, co-op pricing and support local business. This not only supports the families in Utah, but local farmers and suppliers too!
It's a simple process.
1. Find the foods available this month on our website.
2. Find the schedule for pickup (usually once per month in the 4 main counties in the Wasatch Front: Weber, Davis, Salt Lake and Utah Counties)
3. Order the foods you want to buy in bulk so your order can be included and take advantage of the group buying prices!
4. Meet the truck at the specified date/time/location and pick up your order!
5. Most foods are made fresh for our group and come either FRESH or FLASH FROZEN. Each product will list the package details and the farm/product details.
6. Selection changes EVERY month. What we offer this month will be different next month. So if you see something you want, jump on it!
We hope to meet you at the next pickup! Please use our chat feature if you have immediate questions.